Mission & Vision
The Brunei Japan Friendship Association mission and vision are to:
- Invite companies having trade or connections with Japan to become members and to sponsor relevant projects to enable this association to reach its objectives for continued strong relations of future generations.
- Form a beneficial network of people who have a mutual interest in Brunei and Japan.
- Telescope people who would like to get involved in the association in term of business, culture, training, education and to evolve the association according to time.
- Facilitate the benefits and experience shared with the community and government agencies in the promotion of Brunei as a Sultanate that is rich in its natural environment and indeed, the Abode of Peace, The Kingdom of Unexpected Treasures.
- Motivate and nurture the youth, students, young entrepreneurs and people in a variety of industries to network, identify opportunities to establish links with Japan and to retain a positive relationship in leisure and business activities.
- In response to His Majesty the Sultan dan Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam’s Titah to Negara Brunei Darussalam’s youth to play an active role in national activities to contribute to the growth of the economy of Negara Brunei Darussalam and its manpower resources whilst developing a personal healthy lifestyle.
- To gather and unite youth and individuals who are capable and interested in undertaking and raising their scope of business and enterprise whilst strengthening the Culture and National Ethos.
- To cooperate with Brunei Government, Registered Association and Private Sectors which embrace similar policy and principles.
- To represent Negara Brunei Darussalam in meetings, conferences, forums, seminars, talks and trade fairs with relevant agencies which require BJFA’s involvement in and outside the country, and to participate in BJFA organized business missions, educational tours and cultural exchanges to Japan.
- To further strengthen the bilateral relationship between Brunei Darussalam and Japan through participation in leisure interests in Arts and Culture, Language, Education, Sports and People-To-People Activities.